Search results

1. R

Float Switches for a sanitary sump

Got the switch The diaphram pressure switches and the float switches (not mercury) have failed me before so I got the electric switch. This one is sold at as a warner pump AU5ES and from PumpBiz as the FF-98. Neither of them make the switch. The manufacturer is Mechanical Ingenuity. The...
  2. R

Float Switches for a sanitary sump

I have a sewage ejector pit that continues to have float switch problems. The original pump had an integral float switch that failed in about a 2 years months causing us to replace the pump. The next one came with a tethered float switch that failed in 18 months. We replaced the float switch...
  3. R

Ejector Pump

Electronic Switches? Redwood, any familiarity with electronic switches? One made by wayne senses high water level, then pumps by time you set. It also has a high water alarm in case the pump or switch fails. My tethered diaphram switches have been failing too soon (8 months on last one) and I...
  4. R

Just installed a new Electronic Sump Switch

How is you switch working - after almost 2 years Jackofalltrades - How is your switch working after almost 2 years? Any problems with the probe? I want to use the switch in a sewage ejector pit. The diaphram switches I have been using have not lasted. Last one less than 1 year. 2 pluses I see...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks