Search results

1. Tom Hoffman

How to un-connect a kitchen side spray hose from a plastic fitting under the sink

The side spray line "keeper" (where the line comes out of the sink hole) broke. To repair it I need to remove the side spray hose. I can't figure out how to un-do the spray line hose. See picture - this is looking straight up under the sink. It is the black line on the right that goes in to...
  2. Tom Hoffman

anti scald and not enough hot water

Hi: I'm a woodworker not a plumber, so hopefully someone can help me. My shower water gets warm, but not hot enough for me. The water at all sink faucets gets much hotter than the shower. I'm thinking there must be some kind of anti scald device on the shower, but what I don't know is: do...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks