Search results

1. wannabe123

Can't remove Delta "bonnet" to replace cartridge!

Successful! Thanks so much to all of you for your help and suggestions! I did try the white vinegar/hot water mix ... but after two applications, nothing moved. I then tried heating it. Needed two pairs of hands. Used propane torch (after wrapping other parts with wet cloths), and as...
  2. wannabe123

called to order new bonnet nut Hey, I just got something else to try. I called Delta to order a new bonnet nut and they told me to first try mixing half very hot water and half white vinegar, then dip a cloth into the mixture and wrap it around the bonnet. Let sit for 15 minutes and try to...
  3. wannabe123

I have a 10 yr old delta shower head that leaks (series 1700). Called delta and they sent me a new cartridge with seats, springs and quad rings. But I can't remove the bonnet. I have attached a jpg with my finger on the bonnet. By the schematic I have on the faucet, it looks like it just...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks