Search results

1. VideoBoy

bathroom remodel / resale question

jimbo, thanks for your thoughts. the one door opens out to the hallway...so no door swinding open into the bathroom... i did do the tape thing....everyting looks good...a little tight...but basically i have made 3, 5' x 5' rooms, into one 15' x 5' room, so it still feels much bigger to...
  2. VideoBoy

hey all, thanks for the opinions! just to clear up... i feel like i have actually made it much bigger by removing the 2 interior walls that held the tub.... there was...from l to r...a door from the hall, a door/wall into middle where tub is, a door/wall out of middle where tub is...
  3. VideoBoy

hello all, love this board...long time lurker, first time poster... so i've got a 1100sqft condo and i'm remodeling the hollywood bath. already torn out the walls that boxed in the tub and made it feel tiny attached is my new layout......i took out 1 toilet already and half the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks