Search results

1. wilbert

Softener + neutralizer questions

Local water treatment company recommends getting an acid neutralizer because our pH level is 5.9. They said if we get the neutralizer it will make our water harder so we will need a softener. Hardness is 4gpg now. Hardness: 4 gpg Iron: .5 ppm pH: 5.9 TDS: 110 ppm House has 5 toilets, 3...
  2. wilbert

Well yield test necessary?

Buying a house next week. I don't need the test for the mortgage, but peace of mind. Last test was done in 2005 and the well yielded 2.2 gpm. The well was installed at the end of 2003. I'm sure it's a good idea to get the test done. Company wants $325. Thanks Wil
  3. wilbert

Need some help with this well test.

Hi, this is my first post. I found this forum searching google. I hope some of the knowledgeable folks here can help me out. I am considering buying a house and just got the well tests from the state. I know nothing at all about this, but I was told the gpm is 2.5 which sounds low to me so I...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks