Search results

1. gbsk

Adhesive for toilet tank insulation

I have a toilet tank that keeps getting condensation. The plumber installed a mixing valve so it can have warm water. The problem is that we have an on demand water heater so it still fills up with cold water. The plumber suggested insulating the tank. I did do one tank with Liquid Nails but...
  2. gbsk

Fluorescent fixtures won't work.

I have 3 Fluorescent fixtures. I know the outlets are good because I tested them. 2 of them don't work at all. They are all 2 bulb 4' fixtures. One I got about a year ago but rarely used. Only one bulb works and both bulbs are new. All the bulbs are 1.5" in diameter. Why are they not...
  3. gbsk

Toilet seated, needs repair ring

I had to remove a toilet because I had to repair a piece of ceramic floor tile. When I put it back, I cinched down the toilet bolts and one kept on tightening by did not get tight. I took it off and saw that one of the slots was rusted out. I tried to unscrew the toilet flange ring and the...
  4. gbsk

Gas furnace won't come on

We live in Alaska and it is starting to get cool here. Since it has got cool, the gas furnace will not start. We can get the fan to run but not the furnace. I looked all over for the name of the furnace but could not find it. It has a Honeywell controller. I turned down the thermostat all...
  5. gbsk

Remove Delta Showerhead flow restrictor

I have a Delta 75152 Adjustable Water-Amplifying Showerhead. I just got the showerhead and want a powerful stream. I live in Alaska so saving water is not a problem here. I can see the green flow restrictor and tried to pry it out with s small screwdriver and pliers but it is in there very...
  6. gbsk

Lights out

lights out About 8 years ago I installed some track lights on 2 sides of our ceiling. The lights are about half way up both sides of our 20 foot A frame ceiling. I know when I installed them I installed a breaker for each set of lights. Each side has 3 lengths of 3 65 watt lights so it...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks