Search results

1. 1guido

Basement shower plumbing, need some input...

Seriously You said you live in Pa not West Virginia..... Ok all kidding aside I'm not a plumber, I'm not a preacher, but my god spend a little time break out the concrete and put in the p trap. All the time you've spent replying to everyone on here about not caring about code, saying how it...
  2. 1guido

Leaking Moen Positemp

Additional Moen faucets The original bathroom had a Moen valve although it was not the posi temp, no leaks in 20 years. The kitchen sink faucet is also Moen. No drips there The second bathroom has an American Standard tub & shower valve no problems there either. I spoke with Moen this...
  3. 1guido

Leaking Moen Positemp

Well it's time to turn to the experts, 6 months ago built a brand new shower. That's the good, the bad this stupid Moen shower valve. About every 6 weeks it starts to leak. Now about to call Moen for the 3rd time (4th cartridge) to have a new cartridge sent out. I cannot figure out why...
  4. 1guido

Furnace outside air intake sweating

Thanks! I was hoping it would be something simple like that, I'll get some insulations and give it a try Again Thanks!
  5. 1guido

Furnace outside air intake sweating

My furnace has 2 pipes going to outside one for exhaist and one for intake for combustion air. The intake pipe is sweating and water is dripping on the floor and I have a feeling inside the furnace as well. Im pretty sure this is not supposed to happen. It's in the low teens here. Anyone...
  6. 1guido

Moving toilet over 12 " vent question

So I want to move our toilet over 12" to make room for a larger vanity my problem is the vent was between the flange and the wye for the vanity can I move the vent in line with the 90 elbow that toilet sits on? Here are a couple of pics to show what i want to do its a 3x3 x 2 not sure if it...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks