Search results

1. Bodrey

Gas Water Heater Recommendation

I'm not sure if this is the right forum for this but if not I'll post elsewhere... I'm renting a gas water heater right now and I'd like to buy. I don't know the first thing about water heaters but what's most important to me is quality and reliability. I'm willing to pay a little more to get...
  2. Bodrey

How to route piping

Hi all, It will take a minute or two to paint a picture for all of you so please bear with me... I just bought a vanity that I want to install in my bathroom. Right now, there is a wall mounted sink only with the pipes going straight down through the floor. I want to re-route the piping...
  3. Bodrey

Tankless water heater recommendation

Does anyone have a recommendation on a tankless water heater? HD sells the Aquastar, Bosch and Paloma brands. I know nothing about any of these companies, whether their products are good or bad, reliable, etc. Also, is it worth paying more to get one with a higher GPM rate? It seems they...
  4. Bodrey

Water levels

I'm looking for a new toilet to replace the 13L A/S model I have now. I've got my eye on the Cadet 3 and although it's a 6L toilet I was hoping to find a 4L model or perhaps a dual-flush 3/6L model. Parts for the A/S Flowise have to come direct from the manufacturer so it's off my list (I only...
  5. Bodrey

Keeping roots at bay

Hello All, New to this forum. Just bought a house and discovered almost immediately that every time I used a lot of water (flushed the toilet or took a shower) the drain would back up and flood my basement. Needless to say, I had to hire a plumber to auger the drain. He used the toilet's...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks