Search results

1. eTerry

Sayco shower diverter - removal

I had purchased the a new one at Home Depot. I was changing the diverters in the hot and cold water faucets. I was using the 9B 3H (3C) and the diverter for the shower was 9B 5D.
  2. eTerry

I've tried to unscrew every component that I can. It appears to be down to just the last long stem piece and the part that is connected back inside the main pipes. {After a while, I put the one larger section back on it and tighten it a little so I can operate the shower.}
  3. eTerry

Yes, the stem is loose - will spin and spin; but won't come out. Have tapped, pulled and tugged, but can't get it out.
  4. eTerry

Can't remove the Sayco diverter stem from my shower. It just keeps spinning. Any suggestions other than tear out the tile and put in a whole new faucet system? Thanks
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks