Search results

1. R

NPS water meter?

Argh! I replaced nearly my entire house plumbing with Uponor/Wisbro PEX over the last 2-3 months; I had a lot of 3/8. Anyway, today was the home stretch... To the MAIN! woot! finally.... The water meter is this plastic device (wireless/sends usage) , but it is NPS. I called the water co...
  2. R

HD Toliet 1000 MaP - Horrible reviews?

13-068 Home Depot - Pegasus (by Niagara) Cottage EL ADA (Flapperless) N2228: N2228B bowl, N2228T tank. Sold combined as Home Depot SKU 840-565 1,000 The Cali. report shows this toilet earning a 1,000 MaP yet the reviews on the website show it's a horrible flush. Anyone have experience with...
  3. R

Wirsbo (Uponor) fitting difference?

What is the difference between Q4505050 & Q4515050? Respectively Brass Fitting Adapter versus Brass Copper Pipe adapter. Q4505050-ProPEX-Brass-Fitting-Adapter Q4515050-ProPEX-Brass-Copper-Pipe-Adapter The reason I ask for the difference is because I was thinking about how to transition...
  4. R

Gutted living room - Electrical/Insulation question

Home is built in 1888 in NE Wisconsin. Gutted out the living room due to 2nd story bathroom leak prior to buying it. The room is around 24x35 with a 9ft ceiling. Once the wire/plaster combo was removed, I lost 1.5" of wall thickness which will have to be furred out to meet finished flooring. The...
  5. R

Poss. asbestos near pipes?

I am new to DIY, with a recent home purchase I am getting a warm welcome. However, fixing a leak in the wall shows a batt of between two wall joists. My father in law passed away from asbestos and hence wife is worried. I checked online and most of the time, the asbestos I saw was white...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks