Search results

1. Katonah Medic

Drilling into Granite Countertops

I thought about using the existing holes to run a bracket/plate to each tab. That may have to be the way to go. I can't raise the washer any higher or the front door won't open. The tabs are recessed about two inches from the edge. Is that still to close to drill? I re-read the...
  2. Katonah Medic

Drilling into Granite Countertops

Just replaced all appliances in the kitchen, and when installing a new under-the-counter dishwasher, the two tabs that secure the machine to the underside of the countertop does not line up to the old holes. This means I have to drill new holes to be able to use screws to secure the washer to...
  3. Katonah Medic

Sewage Smell in my Laundry room.

Mystery Solved You were all on the right track. My wife saw my post that I left up on the computer. She laughed, and told me my daughter had a poopie accident in her pants, which my wife had in the laundry basket.. for two days. Thus the sewage smell. Glad it wasn't anything serious...
  4. Katonah Medic

Sewage Smell in my Laundry room.

25 year old house, Washroom waste pipe (copper) is first ,(or last) connection on the waste line before the exit main (cast) to my septic system outside. I can smell that sewage smell in the room, and in the washer tub. I just had the cesspool drained/cleaned/inspected/ in August. What...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks