Search results

1. garym

Very intermittent brief loss of shower pressure

Before getting a local plumber involved, I'd very much appreciate some thoughts on potential causes of my issue. Thanks in advance. 1. When taking a long shower, there is an almost split second sudden drop in pressure (as if someone turned OFF the water supply then immediately turned back on...
  2. garym

Bath sink faucet with 1.5" base - old sink

My wife is in love with our 60 year old Kohler bath sink. In trying to replace the fixtures I've run into a wall. Can't seem to find fixtures where the faucet/spout has a base that is no larger in diameter than 1.5" (or just a hair more). The 9" - 10" spread or so of the three holes is in...
  3. garym

Leak in KWC Shower Rough valve

Thoughts on possible sources of this problem are VERY welcome. Background: New install of "KWC, 1/2" Rough Valve for Thermostatic Trims - K.37.93.61.931.38" LINK: http://www.kwcamerica.com/-hansa/doc/technical/specsheet/K.37.93.61.931.38%20Spec%20Sheet.pdf new copper lines to valve. The Tub...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks