Search results

1. E

No heat on second floor

Problem Solved It appears the pressure reducing valve on the make-up water line was not functioning...it was stuck. Anyway, a cleaning of the screen and flip of the lever enabled the system to fill. Everything is operational. Thanks for the reply's and ideas.
  2. E

No heat on second floor

Update Yes, only one zone, one circulator, one thermostat. The make up water supply is open and presumably filling the system. Still no luck getting water to the second floor...just a little air...then nothing.
  3. E

No heat on second floor

I have a forced hot water system and I can't get any water to the second floor. I opened the bleeder valves on the base boards and a little air comes out but not much. My pressure is set at 22 and from the basement to the 2nd floor the distance is about 19'. I followed the supply pipe and noted...
  4. E

Expert opinions needed for this problem

Water table No doubt the water table did rise after the heavy rains. Do you think the heavy rains could have caused an increase in hydrostatic pressure on the aquifer causing an increase in the static water level in the well? Can this happen?
  5. E

Expert opinions needed for this problem

About a year ago we had a well drilled 180' with a 20' steel casing and 10 gallons per minute. The property is in a northern state, with the "well" 80' uphill from a lake that is 20k acres. The lake is lowered in the fall to handle winter run off. The design called for 1" polyethelene pitched...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks