Search results

1. geogridshorthair

Grohe Thermostatic shower valve issue

The Back Story: We had a water softener where the tank of resin ruptured and sent tiny resin pellets throughout the plumbing lines. A plumber was called in to flush all our lines, but he failed to take apart the shower valve in the extra bath. Our problem: When using this shower we get hot...
  2. geogridshorthair

need help with my new GE electric WH

just purchased a new GE electric WH for my hunting cabin and after 4 weeks it does not produce hot water. my cabin has VERY hard water greater than 25 grains (425ppm) and very high water pressure. when i installed it there was excellent hot water. i have only taken 4 showers and today...
  3. geogridshorthair

Please help with indentifying this fixture

I need to find parts (washers, seats, etc.) for this old fixture. It is dripping and before I shut off the water main to disassemble I would like to know what brand I'm dealing with. These might be original fixtures from 1939. In addition, how do I remove the handles, I don't see a...
  4. geogridshorthair

help repairing shower valves

i can not figure out how to disassemble these valves. there is no set screw to remove the handles. i get very low water pressure from this shower while i have good pressure from every where else in the house. house was built about 1993. home depot and a quality plumbing supply store...
  5. geogridshorthair

help needed with grohe wax cartridge install

Help, i have an older grohe shower fixture with the two stop valves and the wax cartridge (auto temperature control). i purchased new stop valves (part #08355) and the wax cartridge (part# 47 111). i reinstalled all three parts without much trouble but i can not seem to control the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks