Search results

1. D

Monoflow tee and Pex

So then what is the best way to feed three different areas with one circulator?
  2. D

Monoflow tee and Pex

I am putting a heat zone to a Bath,Bedroom and another small room all on a second story. My circulator is in the basement. All will be 3/4" finned baseboard heaters of appropriate length for heat loss calculation.This will be a one pipe system. My ? is do I need the Monoflow tee at each end of...
  3. D

Purchasing A New Pump Help

Not too difficult just make sure connections are tight and secure as that is what holds the pump. Also watch the wire so it dosent get scraped and bare the wire. Good luck.
  4. D

I personally would not put that 25 gpm pump in without knowing the recovery rate of your well. Put in simple terms of "What You Pay For Is What You Get". By going with some cheap off market brand may come back to haunt you in the long run.
  5. D

What size pump was in your well? It would be wise to stay with the size that was in there because of the fact it is a very deep well and the pump should have been sized for the lift rate and the recovery rate of your well. If you go with too big of a pump it could pump your well dry and...
  6. D

Dual Fuel Boiler Problems

I have a newer Dual Fuel system (2 years old) with a Thermolec 20 Kw boiler as the main boiler and a propane bolier as backup. Just recently the electric boiler started acting up. It works fine when the zones call for heat but once the heat requirements are satisfied and the boiler shuts down...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks