Search results

1. statin

Suggestions for Furnace and Hydronic Heating

I just posted about a furnace issue I am having but this post is to get some suggestions on the possibility of replacing the furnace with a unit that could also heat infloor. Or is it better to have two separate heat sources. I don't really know the pros and cons of a single unit or two...
  2. statin

Suggestions solving flame blow back sensor tripping

Hello and thanks ahead of time for any responses. I am the second owner of this home with a 13 year old Amana Distinctions furnace that has started to trip the flame blow back safety switch and throw a code of 6 blinking led. I have had the unit opened while running and also while viewing in...
  3. statin

Rainbird sprinkler valve to be used for flush valve?

I am in the process of setting up a iron filter and watersoftener in a new home. I was considering using a rainbow automatic controller with two valves to open and close one valve for flushing a sand/particulate filter and the the second valve to flush the contact/settleing tank. Does anyone...
  4. statin

Questions on plumbing layout

Hello and thanks in advance for any response. I just bough a new home and want to install a iron filter and water softener. I plan to use either chlorine or H2O2 injection with carbon filter and then a softener. My first question is if you guys were going to build this system what would be...
  5. statin

Pre or Post Brine Tank Fill

I remember a discussion a year or more ago about pre or post regeneration brine tank filling. I can't find the post any chance someone can tell me the advantage of each? Thanks GD
  6. statin

Cloudy Water Problem

I am having a problem with cloudy flakes in my drinking water. I have a Watts Premier reverse osmosis filtration system that supplies filtered water to my refrigerator and a faucet on the kitchen sink. On occasion I will get a hard slightly yellowish flake or chip in my water. This I believe...
  7. statin

Salt Build Up Around Water Softener?

So I keep getting this salt crystal build up around my water softener and not sure why. I don't see any leaks. It is never wet. Initially I had the softener on the concrete and when I noticed it forming I put the softener on some plywood. Here is a pic and any info is appreciated. If it...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks