Search results

1. jrprusak

Hot Water Heater

Can you send me in the right direction to purchase a new residential hot water heater? Natural gas, 40 gal, tall, direct vent, no power required, 10+ year warreny, good city water. Rheem, AO Smith, Bradford, a few extra bucks for better quality is no issue. Thank you, John
  2. jrprusak

Hot Water Heater Contaminated

Using Liquid Wrench to break the anode rod seal worked, but stupid idea. It has contaminated my hot water heater system. The oil smell comes out of every faucet. Running the hot water has not worked after several attempts. Can I drain and flush the system with something to fix this? Someone...
  3. jrprusak

short cycling sump pump.

Our sump pumps started to cycle on for 5 seconds every few hours. It is a water-assisted type pump that operates by city water. There is no water coming into the basin. Why would it keep cycling every few hours? Brand is a BasePump. Thank you
  4. jrprusak

Toilet Recommendation

Time to update and get more efficient toilets, Two-piece, floor mount,dual-flush, chair height, elongated, and a good flush.. Can you help me out with what is new on the market that is a good choice? Moen Kholer American Standard Other? Is the American Standard H2Option new...
  5. jrprusak

Wall hung gasket

Those new sponge type gaskets for a wall hung toilet, one side is flat and the other is tapered. Which side does the flat side face? Thank you John
  6. jrprusak

Gerber Wall Hung 20-021

Is this still the wall hung of choice? Thanks John
  7. jrprusak

Bock 32E Oil Fires

I meant OIL FIRED... The hot water heater is only about 5 years old, after up to temperature the burner cuts out as it should and then runs for 15 seconds to purge the stack. The last few days, at the purge stage the motor cuts in and out, off-on-off-on until it finally stops. Any idea as to...
  8. jrprusak

I need this...

What is this called and where can I find this? It is a 1" brass or bronze plumbing fitting maybe 5" long with 1" female threads on the ends and has severasl 1/4" threaded taps on it to mount a pressure switch and pressure gauge.. Just a straight manifold, but I cannot find this replacement...
  9. jrprusak

Wall Hung Recomendation

Unfortunately I am locked into wall hung toilets in the house. I have had American Standard over 30 years old and they are a very slow flushing fixture and want to upgrade to a toilet with a better flush. Water is not a concern. I installed a pressure assisted American Standard and that also...
  10. jrprusak

Furnace Filter Monitor

With my Lennox filter getting into the $100 range to replace, I am looking for suggestions on a air filter monitor to install that work on pressure change. Any suggestion on an economical meter?
  11. jrprusak

Tub Drain Conversion

If a bathtub was put in with the old lever style drain, can it be converted to a pop-up drain style without having to get underneath the tub, everything is enclosed under.
  12. jrprusak

++ Garage Heater ++

What's a good NG vented heater for small 450SF garage?? Mr. Heat, Lennox?? Ceiling mounted...thanks.....jp
  13. jrprusak

Oil Fired Furnace

Service man tuned my garage highboy oil furnace in the garage today and noticed the exchanger is cracked... I keep the temperature around 40 degrees, he said it probably cracked from sucking in the colder air...does this sound real?? 20 years old... anyways what is a good replacement...
  14. jrprusak

Wall Hung with Quiet Assist?

What's out there for a wall hung replacement, 2 tank, residential, elongated, with quiet assist flush? I see ehe "G-Max" power assist flush is known to be quite, but I'm not sure if there is newer technology or different flush types out there today since you wrote this article... The GPF...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks