Search results

1. N

Wall Mount Toto Promenade Pedestal

I'm interested in this pedestal sink but don't want to use the pedestal. Can it be wall mounted and then metal legs added? What type of bracket will provide basically all the support needed (I doubt the chrome legs will do much to support it). Shipping weight is 53lbs. Thanks
  2. N

Wall Mount Toto Promenade 27" Sink

I'm interested in this pedestal sink but don't want to use the pedestal. Can it be wall mounted and then metal legs added? What type of bracket will provide basically all the support needed (I doubt the chrome legs will do much to support it). Shipping weight is 53lbs. Thanks
  3. N

Help Please-BY Pass Shower Door Manufacturers

Thank you Jimbo. Is there a misunderstanding ? I'm referring to a sliding door when I reference "by-pass door". I was thinking that anything other than a slider would not leave a wide enough opening. The br is 5x9, the toilet sits directly outside the shower protruding approx 1 ft into that 5'...
  4. N

Help Please-BY Pass Shower Door Manufacturers

I'm re-doing a small bath. The current opening is 47 1/2 inches. Can anyone please help by recommending by-pass doors. Century? Easco (spl check), others? I'm in Central New Jersey with a budget of $5-700. What do I look for as far as construction goes? Do I wait until tiling is done or can I...
  5. N

Help Please-Build My Own Metal Console Legs?

I've posted before as have others interested in metal console sink legs. They're hugely expensive and I've found a site that sells tubing that may work. (Cost would be approx $200 versus $600 for pre-fab legs). Help please to anyone who knows anything about this tubing and whether or not they...
  6. N

Hansgrohe Handheld setup

Can anyone provide an opinion on this setup for a shower only area. Looking to have just a handheld on a shower bar, no other showerhead, no tub, no body sprays. Is the Hansgrohe thermostatic valve decent? What is the NPT connection referred to in their literature. I've got 1/2 inc copper...
  7. N

Handheld Shower/diff manufacturer valve and Trim

I've read good things here about the Delta t17t series thermostatic valve (r1000) but I don't like Delta's handhelds. Can I use Grohe's relexa plus http://db.grohecatalog.com/upload/pdf/28917.pdf with delta trim and valve? When using shower bars (the handheld will be the only showerhead) how...
  8. N

Can I build this Console

The sink is available on its own..the console is expensive and I'm a somewhat capable (yet Scottish/cheap) girl who's looking at the console asking,,, can't I do it on my own? I am in no way a professional but I look at the console, see railings and 2 fittings on the legs that enable connection...
  9. N

Can I build this Console

Yikes...the console sells for about $700. Anyone have ideas how I can make this? Would plumbing supply store have materials? What type of business would likely cut the measurements? Is some other business a likely source for material and sizing...
  10. N

How Do I Measure Rough in

How do I measure my existing one so that I know new models to consider?
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks