Search results

1. Joe the Plumber

The urinal you carry on your belt. How cool is that?

The urinal you carry on your belt. How cool is that? I'm thinking I might get one of these. Or perhaps it would also make a good Christmas gift for my buddies.
  2. Joe the Plumber

How to plan a bathroom with tight space

How to plan a bathroom with tight space, and you know there is a door and a toilet at the end wehre tthe door is. I figured if I swing the toilet at an angle, I can walk right by it. Of course I need a long bathroom for that to happen. So this is what that looks like. Don't mind the dirt...
  3. Joe the Plumber

My boiler is under water, what now?

I don't understand why it's so hard to relight my boiler. It's almost like it's underwater or somthin. I picked up some matches at a restaurant. They had the name of the restaurant on them but I figered that should be okay. If I strike a match and it falls then all I hear is a sizzle and...
  4. Joe the Plumber

Bad Mother Plumber

This Bad Mother Plumber's business is overflowing thanks to his impressive flow. I'm liking the rap on this video.
  5. Joe the Plumber

V.I.Poo embarrassing bathroom odors!

Okay yeah! I was watching the Andy Griffith show tonight and the commercial about pooing came on. The episode was about TV producers wanting the have Andy in their show. But anyway the thing come on in between the show with this looker, and next thing I know they're showing things like donuts...
  6. Joe the Plumber

Pig Slop Contest. Who found the worst plumbing?

I enjoyed the 2009 Pig Slop thread, and was wondering about the 2010 contest. I guess this can start it Any of you other plumbers found any pig slop plumbing yet? Updated 2012 by Terry A place for pictures of horrible plumbing. Have at it!
  7. Joe the Plumber

Plumbers streak to new prominence

Yeah baby, Plumbers streak to new prominence. My buddy Craig, Gawd Bless em, he made my day by streaking at the baseball game. And his boss is pretty cool. John Musella, he was like, "Dude, you're crazy. You're going to get arrested." John says that Craig keeps his clothes on...
  8. Joe the Plumber

Being like Jesus

Being a plumber, I was thinking the other day about things, and realized, that I want to be like Jesus. He was a dude that like going up into the mountains for weeks at a time. And when he came back, he knew where the good parties were, and they could count on him for some fine tasting...
  9. Joe the Plumber

Obama names Angelina Jolie, Jennifer Aniston

Continuing in his quest to assemble a so-called "team of rivals," President-elect Barack Obama today announced that he would name Angelina Jolie and Jennifer Aniston to key Cabinet positions. The rest of the story
  10. Joe the Plumber

Joe the Plumber

Wow! Nice debate tonight, and they spent so much time talking about me, Yeah me. Now I'm famous. I can't wait to tell my mom. Mom, your son is now the famous "Joe the Plumber" I guess all those years working in crawlspaces and drilling holes for pipe has finally paid off. I'm...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks