Search results

1. P

Oil fired boiler

I am installing a small oil fired boiler Benjamin OB1000 90,000 btu in my shop. Is there any reason I shoudn't use the brand new type b vent pipe for the chimney that I have just sitting there?? The manual says to use L type venting. Whats the differance between the two pipes.
  2. P

Electric water heater question

On a GSW electric water heater that has two 4500 watt elements. Both elements when the power is on shows full voltage when probed with the volt meter. 200 When I pull one wire off the element and turn to the ohm meter scale and probe the element I get a reading the same as I get doing the...
  3. P

Lennox LF24 furnace

The little green light flashes on a regular basis on the circuit board. Is that indicating every thing is normal??
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks