Search results

1. Neotonic

Any Info on a new Brand

Well this Brand is not new in General, it is new to America Villeroy & Boch I was wondering how the American Version compares Performance wise to the European models. I just wanted to find out, because maybe i can save up when i have my own house and get one. I am asking today because i have a...
  2. Neotonic

whoa whoa whoa! Random Refills

I have this 1997 Sterling Windham, i replaced the insides [fill valve, chain, and flapper] and it seemed to work fine for 1 day, then all of a sudden i noticed the water would randomly turn on and off. I dont get why it is doing this because i replaced the flapper valve and aligned it. What is...
  3. Neotonic

4083 toilet tank, I need help Identifying a Toilet lol

Ok I know this might seem strange...I have a current impulse to find out what toilets I have in my house (and past toilets I saw in my house) I know of 4 already Toto EcoDrake Replaced a 1970 Eljer Windsor Elongated 1997 American Standard Cadet 2" Replaced a ?(most likely an American Standard...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks