Search results

1. tomahawk9

DWV Hi Rise - WC-dedicated Soil Pipe max length and venting question

hi all. On 22nd floor of 29 story building. 15 year old building Plumbing was done hap hazardly to say the least. Emerging Market Stuff. I am trying to remediate two vent problems which are both above me and below me. Both relate to Vent lines serving a Lav and a WC with Drops and Sags...
  2. tomahawk9

Cast iron offset flange or PVC - more on Thai plumbing...

During a renovation, the builder built the wall out too far. He should have left a recess so the toilet could slot in and then the toilet drop could have been straight into the soil line. I could bash the wall/tiles out.... but.... now it is a couple inches toward the center of the bathroom...
  3. tomahawk9

how to connect stainless threadless p trap arm 2" threadless plastic Stub-out drain

how to connect chrome threadless p trap arm 2" threadless plastic Stub-out drain?? The stub out is blue plastic, i think PVC. So PVC solvent and glue in A PVC 2"x1 1/2" reducer and then should be a simple enough to slide in the trap arm and close down the screw gasket? I know it should have a...
  4. tomahawk9

Highrise sewer odors in toilet, shower, sink and floor drain

Rather perplexing here is the framwork for you experts to ponder wish i had a master plumber. I dont... am in southeast asia, and language/skills a problem! 22nd story condo of a 29 story 15 year old building. never lived here redid the bathrooms/showers/sinks w new toilets. rented it. sewer...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks