Search results

1. Steveleewonder

amount of water coming in

this is new topic and I never asked this kind question.
  2. Steveleewonder

cut the two pipes line "A" and "B", about 1' high from split point, then connect them by cross-way( connect previous A's split point(T-connection point) to line "B"'s uppper line, line "A"'s upper line to previous line "A"'s down-portion...), so that line "B" split first, then runs to line "A"
  3. Steveleewonder

I am not asking about "undersized", I am asking if I change line A with Line B, any difference??
  4. Steveleewonder

40psi under line "B" group....., don't know pressure on line "A", guess same 40psi
  5. Steveleewonder

Hello all... I have a question on water amount depending on split point. 2inch city water line comes into building, and it splits to another 2inch line(A) by "T" connection, and runs continuously to 2inch water supply line(B). line "A" has 20 water outlet such as sink, toilets, kichens...
  6. Steveleewonder

2" city main to GPM

2" water supply line with 50psi from city main to building, how much volume of water it flows, IOW, how much GPM this line produce under 50psi? and same pipe with 40psi and 60psi, how much GPM? thanks
  7. Steveleewonder

water pressure booster pump

I bought pressure gauge today and measured the end water line just before washers, cold line = 40psi, hot line = 42psi Even though I did not measure the psi at entance point, but I guess the city pressure maybe around 45psi... I called wascomat and they said the required pressure is...
  8. Steveleewonder

Valveman, Can you send me e-mail at stevelee90@yahoo.com , thanks
  9. Steveleewonder

Water Heater is only connected to Hot water line, it has nothing to do with cold water line... My line configuration is this: 1) from city main line==> 2" supply line into building ==> entering meter(managed by city) ==> split into 2" line for OTHER tenants and 2" line for my store, ==> in...
  10. Steveleewonder

yes, it is... two meters are connected in the middle of 2inch pipe and two meter's center is big, around 12inch wide and it connects 2inch both sides..
  11. Steveleewonder

I am a little bit confused... ok, Mr. Slusser said size doesn't matter, just put tank+pump, Mr. Swart said, size matters and either increease supply line size or put "tank+pump". Mr. Valveman said just boost pump can resolve my problem. Ok, here is another method(?) that I heard today...
  12. Steveleewonder

Unfortunately, I don't have enough space to accomodate hugh water storage tank in my store, so my only chance is to fix by city gentleman. I called wssc this morning and he will come to my store tomorrow to check it out... I don't know what he actually could do it to fix my problem... But I...
  13. Steveleewonder

How big this atmospheric storage tank(20G?, 50G?, 100G?, 300G?) that I need? I think GPM for peak time is around 26GPM~30GPM, and what kind of pump required? Thanks,
  14. Steveleewonder

My store has 60 commercial washer machines, usually 70% of them had been used by customers, but sometimes, like very busy Sunday, so many customers come at the same time and nearly all machines are running, then this water problem occurred, I check mob-room water before and during busy time, I...
  15. Steveleewonder

Thanks so much, one more question, I am living in Maryland, Montgomery county, if I want to increase city meter and main pipe size from current 2inch to 3inch, then county goverrment can do it? if they can do, then they have to dug out the ground to replace water pipe? or they just replace...
  16. Steveleewonder

Hi, I have coin-op laundromat store and sometimes I have some water related problem. On busy Sunday, water supply into my washer machines are not enough, so some machines do not working properly, it stops working and shows an error code it means certain amount of water has not been into...
  17. Steveleewonder

CU 301 died maybe

I installed CSV , works good !!! BTW, in my case, I don't need water storage tank, right?
  18. Steveleewonder

CU 301 died maybe

I have "check value" very close to the blue pressure tank, so my question is can I install CSV between this check value and pump? or I must install CSV after check value and before blue tank? or maybe this existing check value doesn't needed, so replace it with CSV? Thanks..
  19. Steveleewonder

CU 301 died maybe

Yes, I should need CSV, so I will order it !!!
  20. Steveleewonder

CU 301 died maybe

I bought switch from ********* and installed it, WOW it works !!!! Now, I have three questions more: 1) how long this could work? 2)Do I have to install CSV? 3) What's the difference between CU301 and this simple pressure switch method in terms of pump operation such as pump on and...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks