Search results

1. fjordrr

AAV On Sink /Wet Vent for Toilet? With Diagram

Wow, been a while since I've been on this awesome forum. Decided to add a small bar sink in a "butler's pantry" we're working on, stealing the cold water from a powder room toilet that is just on the other side of the wall where we're planning to put the sink. But in the process, discovered...
  2. fjordrr

Supply to 3/4" valve?

Well now I'm tackling my other unfinished bathroom. It has the usual 1/2" supply lines roughed in to the shower area. I bought 3/4" valves which will go to 1/2" showerheads. My question is: do I just convert ONCE from 1/2" to 3/4" supply lines before the 1st valve (thermostatic mixer)...
  3. fjordrr

New Toilet Keeps Leaking From Bottom

I bought a Porcher Bedminster toilet about 5 yrs ago, which we finally installed a couple of weeks ago - (bathroom that was never finished as part of a remodel). After a few hours, we noticed seeping from the base out onto the tile. The toilet has been reinstalled 4-5 times since with...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks