Search results

1. rantfarm

Flushometer not clearing bowl

Not using Charmin. The most similar picture is http://img1.wfrcdn.com/lf/49/hash/903/7080500/1/.jpg even thought it shows an American Standard and not an Eljer. The Eljer bowl is the same general shape, except the footprint on the floor is rectangular, and the drain pipe outline is not visible...
  2. rantfarm

Flushometer not clearing bowl

I bought an apartment with an existing Sloan Flushometer connected to a REAR DISCHARGE Eljer bowl (we have concrete floors that we can't touch). There are no markings or info on the bowl. The problem is that the flush usually clears solids but paper tends to "catch" at the bowl drain opening. A...
  3. rantfarm

Toto tank loose and wobbly after pro install

I tightened it up with the advice and courage gained here. It's solid now, but I think I'll back it off a quarter-turn based on the observation above about cracking...makes sense. Thanks again, all. I'll be lurking.
  4. rantfarm

Thanks to everyone who replied. I will go ahead and tighten it...very, very gently. The other Toto in the house has almost no space between tank and bowl. This new one has at least a quarter inch. Last question: could the installer have placed the big rubber seal between tank and bowl backwards...
  5. rantfarm

I just had a Toto Drake installed this morning by a professional plumber, and then left for work. When I got home tonight, I noticed that the tank has about two inches of play -- it wobbles forward and backward. So far, it is not leaking. I have an identical Toto in another bathroom (different...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks