Search results

1. snuffbox

Quick Review: Am. Std. Dual Flush and Rona Dual zfl.

I am applying for a water savings grant and am redoing all three bathrooms, but the first thing I did was install three toilets. 1.) Rona (Canada) Dual Flush Toilet. Rona is a big box store in Canada, a competitor to Home Depot and other. I believe this toilet is made by Foremost. It appears...
  2. snuffbox

Brine tank hose diameters make women upset...

I am trying to be a hillbilly and make parts from different manufacturers match up, and what I thought would be very simple, swapping brine tanks, has me confounded. The Culligan tank has a smaller diameter hose, and have a proprietary plastic compression nut fittings and it seems to fit nothing...
  3. snuffbox

Used water softener has a LOT of iron in the resin

I had a working softener in my rural house that was working OK on well water, and thought it would work great on city water in town. Well I hooked it up and the water is very rusty. It clears after a while, and then gets rusty after it sits for a while. I think I should flush the thing out and...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks