Search results

1. 51f1

Bosch dishwasher not draining all the time

Here's what our problem was with a less than year old Bosch. Maybe yours is different, but here goes: It would not drain completely, and all screens, etc in washer bottom were always clear and clean. The problem was in the drain pipe, where it reaches the "air break" on the sinktop. It looks...
  2. 51f1

Washing machine smelling

I'm a homeowner with a Kenmore toploader washer, and have had "that smell" a couple times. In my case, it is gunk collected on the tub top rim. I used a bottle brush, and some water with bleach in it. It is hard to reach with hands, but brush does the trick, and the gunk and water drops down...
  3. 51f1

One faucet sink water filter

My new house's sink has one of those small under sink water filters for drinking water, takes forever to fill a coffee pot half full. Can anyone recommend a high volume spinon filter system, for just one faucet. We're on a community well, good water, just filtering for taste and sand particles...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks