Search results

1. P

Best Toto Eco models

Here's a picture of the Toto 2-piece Gwyneth. Definitely less expensive than the one-piece. It has the "sanitary dam", which makes it hard for anything to disappear into a crack between the pieces, so I don't think there is much of an advantage of the 1-piece, unless you just like the look...
  2. P

Best Toto Eco models

It's not on their website yet, but you can see it by googling "toto gwenyth 2 piece reviews" (I tried to insert the link and can't get it to work for some reason). I'm not sure if it's much cheaper, but it looks quite different. Styling may be more desirable for some. I'd like to know if the...
  3. P

Best Toto Eco models

Hi, I'm getting ready to buy 3 new toilets, and wonder if Terry or anyone has any experience with the Toto Gwyneth 1 or 2-piece 1.28 gpf models. They are apparently very new, so not much out there on them (so new the 2-piece isn't even on their website yet). They seem very similar to the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks