Search results

1. C

Pressure switch and pump start relay

pump relay The reason I want it this way is: When I was on vacation I had my pump running while I was gone. At some point the pressure switch would not cut off when it was suppose to. I adjusted it and it would work for sometime and it would act up again. So I put a pump start relay on. It...
  2. C

Found solution I had a electriction come over and he got it working the way I wanted it. I had to put a on/off switch to turn the pressure switch off/on when I wanted to use it. And my pump relay switch works when the timer comes on. Works gread
  3. C

I installed a pump start relay for my watering system. I always had pressure switch problems. Now that I put the relay on I also need the pressure switch to operate my outside spigot. Is it possible to wire in the pressure switch to use my hose without something back feeding to my relay. Thanks
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks