Search results

1. calsplumbing

Sewer line break in rubble-filled crawl space

Contact a professional abatement company to handle the sewage spill. Your homeowners insurance might cover the expense. Let a pro do it. You'll have peace of mind and the abatement company takes responsibility for the clean-up.
  2. calsplumbing

Kohler kitchen faucet - slips off at low flow rates

I've seen this problem with other single handle brands. Usually the problem is with the cartridge, but I have seen where the handle carries to much weight because it is solid brass and does not function well exactly as you have described it. I would contact Kohler to inquire about a remedy. Good...
  3. calsplumbing

cleaning products and septics

Anything that can harm the biological process in a septic should be cause for concern. The upside is there is a huge dilution in the tank and maybe "Scrubbing Bubbles" gel is banking on that dilution to render their product safe. Traditionally, only waste and TP should enter the septic for...
  4. calsplumbing

solenoid breaker trip

Where is this solenoid? What does it control? Your question is to broad based to even begin to form a opinion or answer. Please give more detailed information.
  5. calsplumbing

No hot water pressure

I don't believe you have a freezing problem because you didn't lose water pressure on the cold side and the thermal energy from the water heater would keep the cold and hot lines at the water heater free from freezing. Unless your water heater is at a remote location from your house exposed to...
  6. calsplumbing

Help to ID bath faucet and stem model !

It would be wise to take your photo and the stem to a specialty faucet store, they may be able to identify it easily. Your faucet looks like several lines available, Jado, Newport Brass and even Artistic Brass. You may be able to find markings on the pop-up assembly that will identify the faucet...
  7. calsplumbing

Dielectric between black pipe and copper?

Yes, you will need a di-electric between those different metals if you are to combat electrolysis at this point. Your flanged connections at the pump may have some protection built in but additional protection is not a bad idea. Good Luck to you. calsplumbingonline.com
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks