Search results

1. DCpete816

Moen Monticello, Can't remove handles

I have very little flow coming out of my tub faucet and attached shower head (not shown). I made an attempt trying to remove the handles because I have had this apart maybe 20 years ago. I seem to remember this was a Moen faucet and there were Moen cartridges, which I presume are clogged. Can...
  2. DCpete816

Grohe Thermostat Mixer Problem

For the last year or so our shower will not get hot unless we also run hot water from the sink in this bathroom in advance of taking a shower. We run off of a tankless water heater and have a Thermostat controlled mixer. It's probably about 10 years old now. The part number on the mixer...
  3. DCpete816

Sewage line cleanout by street - clay??

Neighbor is doing remodeling and city is forcing him to replace sewage cleanout by the street in the front yard. The cleanout is PVC currently and looks to be fine (plumbers have it dug up now). Code says it must be replaced with clay. This seems very strange to me in earthquake country...
  4. DCpete816

Grohe Thermostat Mixer Problems

I am having problems with my Grohe 34 122 thermostat mixer and just can't seem to figure out what the problem is. The parts are all brand new. The problem is that the temperature cannot be adjusted or calibrated to the 100 degrees as required in the manual. The manual says that an adjusting...
  5. DCpete816

Frameless Shower Walls - Header Question

I'm putting a nice corner tile shower in and wanted to go with the "frameless" glass look. The tile will be all the way up two walls, but not on the ceiling. The glass walls will not go to the ceiling, but be about 7 feet tall. There will be 3 glass walls with a door in the middle on a 45...
  6. DCpete816

Toto Aquia III Installation Woes

I have the CST464 Dual Flush. This model has a skirt on it. They give you a template and there are two plastic mounts that the base screws into. These mounts require you to drill 4 holes in the floor. This is the part that is giving me trouble. The floor is linoleum and I assumed just...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks