Search results

1. D

Whirlpool Flame Lock water heaters, reviews, troubleshooting, repair and support.

The Next Morning Ok its the next morning and I recieved a call at 8:30 AM from a gentleman in India. Progress. First thing first was to register my hot water heater. Model number, UG2F4040T3NV. You said Gee, 2, F, no no no, I said the letter U and the letter G. You get the process, and don't...
  2. D

Whirlpool Flame Lock water heaters, reviews, troubleshooting, repair and support.

Flamelocksupport . com My hot water heater went out on March 3. Ran down to Lowes and had a new one installed in less than 1 hour. Worked fine until today, so got 6 solid months out of mine ... outstanding! Now the pilot won't light..... Honestly Jay Leno could of asked me on the street and I...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks