Search results

1. GeoNOregon

need a basic testing/troubleshooting refresher on mechanical timer

It's been a long time since I had anything to do with a mechanical timer, so my memory is sketchy on them. I'm talking the kind of timer that has a 24 hr dial that you place small 'dogs' on that trip the mechanical part of the switch turning the pump off and on. You wire a supply voltage to it...
  2. GeoNOregon

need help identifying tub/shower surround material

I need some help identifying an item that is sold for tub/shower surround. It's not a surround kit, just sheet goods. I used the stuff to cover and waterproof the walls on an indoor greenhouse I built for someone and need more for another phase of the project. I went over to Home Depot today...
  3. GeoNOregon

seeping one piece Am Std low volume ??'s

Hi All, I'm stumped thought maybe somebody might have some suggestions. Been contracting, making boards shorter piles of scrap higher since Christ was a corporal, but my own damn toilet's making my head explode. Here 'tis. Got an Am Std one piece, low vol toilet. Remodel bathroom in '98...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks