Search results

1. lonsteve

Briggs Vaucity runs sometimes

Never got a response from Briggs We never got a response from Briggs. We have given up on the Vacuity and have gotten a rebate reservation in San Diego County for a Low-flush replacement. We are getting a TOTO Drake Toilet. Hoping for better luck, since we have seen a lot of good reviews. San...
  2. lonsteve

Briggs Vacuity will not flush completely

Thanks for describing what happened to you That sounds like what happened to us with our Briggs Vacuity toilet. It has worked well, also, for a long time but as soon as we replaced the flapper it seems to have lost it's vacuum. I had posted earlier about it. We will try this solution. i will...
  3. lonsteve

Briggs Vaucity runs sometimes

Replaced the flapper with Briggs vacuity flapper We just replaced our flapper on our Briggs vacuity toilet because the old one had lost it's flexibility and was leaking. At first my husband bought a universal flapper because he couldn't find a Briggs replacement flapper at the hardware store...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks