Search results

1. I

Soft close seat: Ugly sticker hard to remove, upgrade to a Washlet

Toto "customer service" What a joke Here's the pearls of wisdom I received from Toto's "customer service" after telling them that this sticker won't budge: "The label is not attached with a heavy adhesive but more like one that is on a t.v. screen" Like I said, the only way to improve...
  2. I

Thank you all for your replies. I would have liked to take it back to a dealer, but alas! no Toto dealers here; had to purchase online. Scummy (literally) metacorporations thus have their way with us. Not only do they grossly overcharge for a toilet seat, but they have the nerve to add large...
  3. I

After living nearly a month w/o a bathroom due to a remodel (I have only one BR), I was finally able to use my new Toto toilet today. Much to my chagrin, the inside of the $55 toilet seat has a very large, very annoying sticker on it ADVERTISING Toto's washlets. It's really insulting to be so...
  4. I

HELP! Major price differences in remodel quotes

I would have thought that contractors would be glad to not have to shop. I'm not talking about construction materials...if I knew what to get I wouldn't need a contractor, would I? It doesn't instill a lot of confidence when bids on such a small room vary by 10K. I can see why people say...
  5. I

I've gotten very discrepant bids on my bath remodel, so I'm writing for advice. This is a small (5 x 8) bathroom; everything will be updated (tub, toilet, sink, floor, window, fan, tile in tub area, wainscoting elsewhere). No structural changes. Probably the only thing semi-unusual is that...
  6. I

I've gotten very discrepant bids on my bath remodel, so I'm writing for advice. This is a small (5 x 8) bathroom; everything will be updated (tub, toilet, sink, floor, window, fan, tile in tub area, wainscoting elsewhere). No structural changes. Probably the only thing semi-unusual is that...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks