Search results

1. marie

New water heater rust on tank

Thank you, so helpful. I’ll contact the company and the plumber.
  2. marie

One more
  3. marie

Here are few more pics
  4. marie

Oh no, what’s wrong with the gas line?
  5. marie

Hi, I posted this on another person’s thread but probably should have started my own, sorry for any confusion. I spotted what I think is rust when investigating a noise coming from my new Bradford White gas water heater (installed 9/30/21). I saw it through the vents at the bottom of the outer...
  6. marie

New water heater tank exterior corrosion

I’ll contact my plumber so he can come have a look. Thank you!
  7. marie

Thank you! No water on the floor and I was able to get a better look at it and shine a light through the vent holes and, to me, it looks like the rust is on a seam. I’ll post a few more pictures. As far as the heat baffle, is that for the noise that I mentioned? My plumber said that the...
  8. marie

I’ve been searching online to see if rust on the outside of the tank of my brand new gas water heater is normal. This thread came up in my google search. I spotted what I think is rust when investigating a crackling and banging noise coming from my new WH (installed 9/30/21). Based on the...
  9. marie

Chicago plumbing codes regarding dmv drain pipes using PVC as of 2010

Hi there, SewerRatz, I am assuming that there have been no changes in Chicago to allow for sink ptraps to be made of PVC? Is that assumption correct? Thanks!
  10. marie

Grohe diverter problem

Thanks! Thank you so much for your help! I am out the door to get a new spout. :D
  11. marie

Grohe diverter problem

Hi, heres my problem: For the last year (as long as we have owned this condo), the shower head on our Grohe system (I think it is a tempersafe model?) could only function at full capacity if we turned the water control handle on only slightly and then pulled the diverter up (which is on the...
  12. marie

Two waste pipes under kitchen sink/air gap question

Seal Hi, I'll seal it off completely and make sure there are no sags in the hose to the disposer. Thanks so much, again!
  13. marie

Air gap Thank you for the two replies! I think I will go the normal route and connect the dishwasher to the air gap and the air gap to the disposal, and only use the one waste pipe. The second waste pipe is connected to a trap and the trap is connected to a hose that goes up to the air...
  14. marie

I am installing a new sink in my top floor (converted from an apartment) condo and need to disconnect and then reconnect all of my plumbing for the faucet, garbage disposal and dishwasher. I am confused regarding the current connection of the air gap. It looks like there are two waste pipes...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks