Search results

1. kc1121

Palmer Floor Stripper

Anyone have any experiences w/ a Palmer Floor Stripper for removing tile? Ease of use? How much of a debris storm it will kick up?
  2. kc1121

Bathroom Project

Have a bathroom that has linoleum(?) from the 70s and an old 3.5gpf toilet that I will be getting rid of. The main issue has been to either 1) tear out all the linoleum and scrape off all of the residue, then install the tile or 2) install everything over the existing linoleum. It appears...
  3. kc1121

Install question?

As I previously posted, I'm planning on replacing 3 old toilets w/ 3 Toto Eco-Ultramax toilets. The house was built in the 70s and has linoleum floors. If I yank out the old toilets and install tile over the linoleum -- will I have any issues w/ just dropping in the new toilets and hooking...
  4. kc1121

Caroma vs. Toto

Trying to decide between the Caroma Sydney 270 Elongated, the Toto Aquia II CST416M or the Toto Eco Drake CST744E -- any assistance would be greatly appreciated. All 3 seem to do a excellent job of water conservation compared to what I currently have installed. I guess my main concerns are...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks