Search results

1. kc1121

How do you clean Toto toilets?

This is copied from an email I received from a Toto rep almost a year ago: Please do not use commercial cleaners, powders, or metal type brushes. I would recommend using Clorox Green Works for your bowl cleaner and please do not use any cleaners in your tank. It may wear down the life...
  2. kc1121

recommended low profile toilet?

I got a Eco Ultramax and got a rebate from my water company. Check w/ your water company to see if they are offering rebates on HETs (High Efficiency Toilet).
  3. kc1121

Toto toilet seat question

I saw a soft close seat at Target recently, don't recall who made it though.
  4. kc1121

Proper cauking

Polyseam Seal avoid silicone stuff
  5. kc1121

Total newbie question, sorry!

measure from your wall to the bolts on your existing toilets.
  6. kc1121

Toto Ultramax product review, comments & pictures

I recently replaced 3 old toilets w/ EcoUltramax's and have been very happy w/ them.
  7. kc1121

1.28 GPF recommendations

I had to make a similar decision recently but it was between the EcoDrake and the EcoUltramax for me -- I ended up choosing the EcoUltramax b/c it was one-piece and I received a better deal (it included the soft-close seat and was only about $30-$40 more than the EcoDrake after the water co. rebate)
  8. kc1121

Palmer Floor Stripper

Anyone have any experiences w/ a Palmer Floor Stripper for removing tile? Ease of use? How much of a debris storm it will kick up?
  9. kc1121

Pegasus Dual Flush low price at HD

thought of this thread when I was at HD this morning... talked to someone who was returning a Pegasus HET and I asked him why the return -- in his words 'the flush is terrible.' He paid about $30-35 less than what I could get a Eco Drake for in my area. Can get a rebate on the Eco Drake from...
  10. kc1121

Which TOTO Ultramax Toilet?

pretty much the reasons why I chose to buy 3 Eco-Ultramax's -- plus the rebate from the water co.
  11. kc1121

Which TOTO Ultramax Toilet?

The Toto site would be a good place to start. Also, you'll be able to seach for dealers in the OKC area.
  12. kc1121

Kaboom Scrub Free

haha.. that guy's made for informercials -- Billy Mays! sorry, haven't tried the product
  13. kc1121

Toto Aquia II vs Ultramax

do you like the skirted look and the dual flush capability? I was deciding between the Aquia II, Eco Drake and Eco Ultramax myself -- decided on the Eco Ultramax
  14. kc1121

Bathroom Project

Thanks for the input, I'd estimate at about 40-45 sq ft
  15. kc1121

Bathroom Project

ok, so if I'm reading this all correctly... i) remove linoleum/vinyl flooring ii) scrape off residue and make sure everything is flat iii) go w/o the backerboard as long as its concrete floor iv) thin-set mortar v) lay tiles vI) grout thanks for all the expert advice
  16. kc1121

How Do I Measure Rough in

from my understanding, wall to the bolts at the base of the toilet
  17. kc1121

Bathroom Project

so.. you're saying that option would work but not optimal? you'd recommend strippping everything out then proceeding w/ the backerboard, mortar, tile & grout?
  18. kc1121

Bathroom Project

Have a bathroom that has linoleum(?) from the 70s and an old 3.5gpf toilet that I will be getting rid of. The main issue has been to either 1) tear out all the linoleum and scrape off all of the residue, then install the tile or 2) install everything over the existing linoleum. It appears...
  19. kc1121

Caroma vs. Toto

finally made the purchase(s)... Toto Eco Ultramax
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks