Search results

1. TheOak

Upgrading Honeywell Thermostat

I have a Honeywell 8401C1007. The installation manual can be found here. When I pull the unit off of the wall, I have the following wires from top to bottom: W white Y yellow G green R red C this wire is actually blue I would like to upgrade to the Honeywell touch screen 8110U...
  2. TheOak

Scale Blaster, water softener

Can't remember how I Googled this to run across this guy, but it sounds most interesting. Have you guys ever heard of a "ScaleBlaster". Their web site is here. Googling "ScaleBlaster" some more actually found some very positive results. I found one place wanting $300 for the smallest unit...
  3. TheOak

My Tankless Experience

I installed a Rinnai RLS75i natural gas unit at the end of July. I have finally received my first gas bill with the whole billing cycle with the tankless. September 07 Bill: 16 therms billed. September 08 Bill (Aug 13 to Sept 12): 12 therms billed. 12 / 16 = 0.75 Or, a 25% savings. I would...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks