Search results

1. M

"Oily smell" coming from one hot water tap

Okay now that I have hot water I've noticed that in one of the bathroom's the hot water coming out of the sink faucet has a faint "oily smell" to it (cold water is fine from all taps), sort of like there's WD-40 or something similar mixed in with the water. The shower in that room doesn't have...
  2. M

Water heater only putting out warm water

Okay so the next plumbing issue I've discovered in this house I've moved into is that the water heater is only putting out warm water. It's a new Bradford White "DEFENDER SAFETY SYSTEM® ATMOSPHERIC VENT ENERGY SAVER MODELS" according to the model# At first I thought it was just...
  3. M

How to remove this kitchen faucet?

I'm trying to remove an old kitchen faucet that was never installed properly (it wobbles) and got stuck at this part (sorry about the bad picture, I only have a camera phone with me at the moment): I'm assuming (perhaps incorrectly) that I need to unscrew that very long nut to remove that...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks