Search results

1. amartin725

Running a wire through a header

I need to put an outside light on either side of this door. I didn't design or build this, but it's attached to my house and I've got the permit. The wire will come down from the top, the switch is on another wall. Can I legally channel the 2x4 or header(s) with a router, run the wire down...
  2. amartin725

Installed a CSV, had a question or two..

I installed a CSV on my system and had a question or two. I have a driven point with a ¾ HP Sta-Rite jet pump with a 20 gallon Wellmate tank feeding my irrigation system (11 zones, 4 heads per zone). Pressure switch is set 40/60, tank now at 35 psi. The point is down about 16’ sitting just...
  3. amartin725

Sewage Ejection Systems..recomendations?

I'm adding a full bathroom in the basement and have been looking at sewage ejection systems. Headroom is a concern, so I am going to trough the concrete floor to run the drain from the tub to maximize usable space. I've looked at the macerating toilets by Saniflo and a Saniplus was used when...
  4. amartin725

Anyone familiar with Weathermatic valves?

I had an 11-zone system installed in Oct of '03 and have had continuous issues with the Weathermatic valves. I've had no less than 20 solenoids replaced on the valves, all at the irrigation company's expense. At the end of last season, I forced them to replace every valve in the system with...
  5. amartin725

Jet Pump or Sprinkler Pump?

I’m drawing off a holding tank to water my lawn through a ‘professionally’ installed underground sprinkler system (The tank is fed from a separate low-volume well) The draw from the tank to water the lawn will range from 3 – 8 GPM depending on the zones, with a target pressure of 40-50...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks