Search results

1. Plumbworker

OK NOT to use a Long Sweep 90 at the bottom of a drop?

why are you cashing out for those husky bands ? regular missions would work just fine..
  2. Plumbworker

Best 95% boiler?

munchkin.. www.htproducts.com
  3. Plumbworker

Tempering valve selection

i've been using honeywell sparco series mixing valves with built in check give them a look.. the honeywell valve will be alot simpler to install than the 70a in my opinon.. No heat trapping required , built in check, comes with union connections easy service...
  4. Plumbworker

ABS/PVC glue-up. Rules of thumb?

you mean you just dry fitted the plastic? your not gonna bottom out your fittings
  5. Plumbworker

Sanitary Tee Height

dont tell me your dirty arm is 52 ft'..? 2" can only be armed over 5' from stack!
  6. Plumbworker

Reverse osmosis water filter brass valve leak

let me guess plastic junk..?:rolleyes:
  7. Plumbworker

Chrome Drain Offset

measure center to multiply by 1.41 take off fitting depth
  8. Plumbworker

Gas Pipe Inside Cabinet

have your plumber drill the holes!!!!!
  9. Plumbworker

Soldering 1.5" Pipe...Any Tips?

i recomend acetylene for sure buy a turbo torch setup use a a-5 tip / pre heat pipe about the depth of the cup this prevents frying the acid then move your tip on to the bottom of the cup draw solder in keep the torch tip in front of the solder while feeding it in over lap your joint etc.
  10. Plumbworker

Tension In Copper Tubing

why can't you offset the risers with 45's to get proper depth?
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks