Search results

1. H

New/updated style of valves?

Flooring We are not adding to the thickness, we are pulling up the existing wood flooring and putting down tiling. Thanks for the advice on the flange placement. :) This is truly not my area of expertise.
  2. H

Follow-up response Hi Redwood, Terry: thanks for the responses. I'll make sure this gets replaced then (Terry, I might be calling this week). We're trying to do most of the work in this room ourselves (especially in this economy), but I don't want to cheap out in the wrong place. The funny...
  3. H

I need some help. Our house is about 10 years old. We are re-flooring our powder/bath & replacing the toilet. We had a flooring person comment that our valve behind the toilet is somehow the old type and not up to code. We are in the Seattle area (Eastside & Go Hawks). This was a comment...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks