Search results

1. T

Mortar bed Question

thank you very much for your responses you've saved me thousands I'm sure, plus an upset wife which is worth much more.
  2. T

Free Software Download

I agree anything that is "free" has strings but I use programs recommended by PCWorld.com
  3. T

Familiar with itunes?

I had a similar problem when I had an update installed but it corrected itself in a few days. Itunes should install directly from the website. I have no answer for that one. good luck. honestly I'm looking to switch from an Ipod because of the DRM content block I listen to a lot of audiobooks...
  4. T

Mortar bed Question

After reviewing other posts I'm convinced I need to start this process over, but before I begin first I should know the steps involved so correct me if I'm wrong. Step 1 Should be putting down plastic to prevent the wood from removing the moisture Step 2 Should be mortar itself, not what...
  5. T

Mortar bed Question

I used portland cement type II it was recommended by the guy at lowes, its about 2 inches thick but no plastic underneath, unfortunately I didn't seek advice until things seemed to be going wrong. But I can easily remove it all and start over no big deal just extra work, but better than ruining...
  6. T

Mortar bed Question

I'm installing a Sterling Ensemble Whirlpool tub and the directions state to build a mortar bed and allow it to cure. once it has cured how ever it has began to crack an crack a lot. On this site I've seen recommendations to create pillars and then place the tub but I can only imagine this is...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks