Search results

1. Pugbro

comode installation on concrete

Recently acquired a home with a stubbed in bath in the full basement. I would like to install a comode and sink in this bath. I have never attempted an installation like this. I have installed a couple that were installed on a wooden floor....How do you attach the comode to the concrete floor?
  2. Pugbro

Outside hot water fawcet

Thanks HJ.. Just a typo on my part.. definitely CPVC!
  3. Pugbro

Outside hot water fawcet

You are exactly right..I had a part time interview and the interviewer ask why I wanted a part time job? My answer was that my wife was going crazy and had threatened me with bodily harm if I did not got out of the house..........I got the Job!
  4. Pugbro

Outside hot water fawcet

some of the plumbing is PVC, some is copper...that is the reason for the question of which is better
  5. Pugbro

Outside hot water fawcet

Since my retirement (2 yrs ago) I have become the family handy man. My daughter-in-law ask me to install a hot water fawcet on the outside of their house. They own two large (100 lbs plus) dogs and she would like a place to wash them outside. Doing the work is not my problem. My question is...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks