Search results

1. W

How much to replace a ondencing boiler?

Thanks for your comments. I have now got a better idea where your coming from. Thank you.
  2. W

Thank you for taking the time to reply. I am 70 years old and as you can understand that we need to be careful of people taking advantage, thats why I am very careful when having work. I now understand that people in business have a lot to pay which the layman cant see so you are probably right...
  3. W

I have contacted six recomended Plumbers to take out a condencing boiler and replace it with a Worchester 30CDi. A Magnaclean, a new flue and the system flused (not power flused). All of the plumbers said it would take one man about a day to do the job. The average total cost of this is £2,200...
  4. W

Inline water pump

It sounds like you realy know what your talking about regarding my question. I think I will leave it alone. I understand what you are saying about the water being pumped through to fast which then would not heat the water enough. Thank you very much for your help. All the best Terry.
  5. W

Inline water pump

Hi. My name is Terry and this is my first thread. Since I have had my central heating brought up to modern standards with a worchester condensing boiler the central heating is great but the boiler is a long way from the bathroom and the hot and cold water presure at the bath and sink taps is...
  6. W

Gas boiler servicing

Can anyone give advice please. I have had a new central heating installed which includes 2 years free boiler servicing. After one year an engineer came out and only checked the pressures and settings on the Worcester cdi boiler and said all the checks are OK and that was it. Question :- When...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks