Search results

1. John_R

Bathroom exhaust fan ducting

New, flexible, duct?
  2. John_R

Are new toilets the solution?

Toilet replacement can solve headaches one might not expect. Our old one would just swirl around when you flush and barely go down. We tried pumping the septic tank, replacing the mechanism in the tank, and nothing helped. I finally listened to me wife :rolleyes: who's solution to most things...
  3. John_R

New Toilet Advice

We replaced our old toilet with an American Standard Cadet 3 from Lowe's Depot. (I forget which of the two :D). A little under $200, and it's handicapped height just for the heck of it. I was afraid it would be one of the low-flow toilets you have to flush twice to get "stuff" down, but it's...
  4. John_R

Silestone install problem/question

We just had a Silestone counter installed last week. No problems except they installed a piece of wood across the back of the undermount SS sink to hold it up, and it interfered with the faucet mounting hardware. I got out my angle grinder and lopped off about 1/4" of the large washer that...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks