Search results

1. Master Plumber 101

Plumber's? Who need's them.

Why tradesman are needed.
  2. Master Plumber 101

Tankless Water heaters

I've put several Rinnai tankless water heaters in. I put in two other brands and did not take to the vent system to well. The Rinnai has a great system and is very easy to work with. The only hang up with any tankless water heater is if it fails they can be very costly to repair. I can say this...
  3. Master Plumber 101

Unions. Yes or NO?

This is a topic that always facinated me. It certainly can relate one way or another to everyone who visits this site. I will come out and say I'm a proud union brother who always weighs the pros and the cons, but by far I think the pros out weigh the cons. I would like anyone being a...
  4. Master Plumber 101

Pedestal sinks. Pain in rear!!!!

I have always hated installing pedestal sinks. Connecting trap from behind is always a pain, especialy when you have big meet hooks like I do. The biggest pain is anchoring sink to wall. It seems as if each manufacter as there own brilliant idea on how to fasten to wall. Write back if you feel...
  5. Master Plumber 101

Familiar with itunes?

I had itunes for several months now and have a few miner probs. with the program. I can't seem to find help from the help line. My prob. is on the left hand side of the screen where all your library info is as well as playlist my recently added has disappeared. This is convient because if I get...
  6. Master Plumber 101

Why?

:confused:I have a Question. Why do plumbers, more notably in the south and in rual areas use ABS pipe? In the North we use sch 40 pvc.The only time we use ABS is on trailer homes(which plumbers do not install) or on the initial take off on the exaust of a larger power vent water heater. Maybe...
  7. Master Plumber 101

cood11b1 error problem, Help!!!!!!

I have windows vista and recently encountered a problem. I have no sound for anything. An error code came up cood11b1, I'm assuming this is related to my media player but I'm not sure. The only thing I've done recently is installed Norton and got rid of spy sweeper.I forgot to mention I have a...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks