Search results

1. J

Filler Unit Available Between Tile and Shower Eschutcheon

hj, Again thanks. When I initally measured the space I forgot to allow for the thinset thickness plus these is some movement in the valve. This reduced the spacing to this apporximate 1/8". Plumber is coming tomorrow and says he will adjust as required. Hopefully, I'll be installing tile...
  2. J

hj, Thanks. I've got a call into the plumber. I'll get it corrected one way or the other. Based on your experience, any major issues (other than some sort of regular inspections) with filling a small gap (less than 1/8") with silcone? As a FYI, I was not at home when it was installed...
  3. J

Thanks, guys. I'll go take a lookl and see.
  4. J

Dear Redwood, Thanks for the follow-up. The wonderboard has not been permanently attached so if the plumber must remove and reinstall it's no big deal other than removing the backerboard (three screws) and re-plumbing the fixture. I was just hoping there might be a simpler option. JohnW
  5. J

I'm a newbie to the post part, but have been using this site as a reference for preping and installing a new new ceramic tile in an old bathrom that has been torn out. After the tear out was completed, I hired a plumber to intall a new Am Std (Model 1041.229.099) shower/bath fixture. I was...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks