Search results

1. Tyman 2

Leak around tank bolt on new toilet

Take the tank off. Tighten the bolts on the tank. Set tank on bowl. When you are tightening the tank to the bowl you must use a screw driver in the tank so that the bolt does not spin. They must not spin or move. I have tried this out on three Drake's I installed and found this was the issue...
  2. Tyman 2

Should I get a permit for a basement bathroom?

Demand a permit be pulled. The contractors have nothing to be afraid of if the work they do is to code. Honor your gut feeling.
  3. Tyman 2

Wood working power tools

Are you serious?
  4. Tyman 2

The Toto Drake Leak

Had my first Toto leak today. It was from the tank to bowl bolts, must have been thinking about something else during assembly. I was in shock actually. Do you guys ever get so comfortable plumbing that when you do have a leak it's almost unbelievable? :p I thought for sure it must have...
  5. Tyman 2

Best Flush?

I recommend and install Toto Drake elongated. I think their is a noticeable difference between the round bowl and elongated flush but I have never tried each toilet on the same drain system.
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks